Thursday, November 20, 2008

Homework 11/20

quote: "Oh no, I wouldn't do that, and that was the most false thing, the biggest lie of all."


The quote I chose is after Gene admitted to Finny that he shook the limb. He had to play it off saying that he was out of it and he was speaking out of lack of sleep. Then Gene said he had to go back to Devon and he was late. Finny just said when did you start following the rules. The quote made me have a weird feeling about Gene. He made his character feel less trustworthy and how he would lie to Finny like that. His actions just show that he tells Finny one thing and just does not do it. Kind of like being two-faced. I don't know but he gives me a weird vibe.

Question: Will Gene's confession come back up in a later time? and Will Gene do something else that will hurt or effect Finny badly?

No comments: